Angular packaging machine with heating oven at 90 degrees in order to reduce the total surface area.
A unique electronic system guarantees easy use and handling.
These shrink wrap sealers are fitted with a specially designed shrink tunnel, guaranteeing higher rates of production and optimal results.
A highly flexible machine, packages can be introduced into the tunnel, shrink wrapped and returned to the operator for immediate collection or for more intense production, the shrink-wrapped packages can exit the machine on the opposite side to the operator and accumulate on a conveyor belt.
The semiautomatic model has a pneumatic sealer and can be fitted with two conveyor belts to increase production.
Characteristics and benefits:
- Intuitive control panel
- PVC, PP, Polyethylene and Polyolefin semi-tube shrink wrap film
- Automatic belt cycle: Forward-forward or Forward-back selection
- Can be used solely as a sealer, without heat shrink
- Manually lowered sealing bar or pneumatic sealing arm
- Electronic system controls sealing time in relation to the frequency of the sealing cycles (INTELLIGENT sealing system)
- Sealing arm controlled by programmable timer, double ON button and pedal
- Height of the conveyor belt can be adjusted to get the seal line at mid-height of the product
- Heat-shrink tunnel incorporated in the machine
- Single conveyor belt
- Reel carriage adjustable sideways, in relation to the direction of the film, to allow for different size reels
- Motorised film-unreeling to assist with manual handling of the film.
- Encoder for controlling the position of the product inside the heat-shrink tunnel
- Very strong, powder-painted steel structure
- CE safety standards